Sunday, February 21, 2016

After The Fall


{Taken at The Wastelands}

Hey luvs! Told you I would be back soon! Not soon enough, I know. If it were up to me, I would be here daily....nah, not really. That lil break allows for some inspiration to build and that is always a good thing.
I had yet another chance to tap into some of that cyber-ish styling and you know whenever I can do it, I will jump on it!
It's not too often that we see hair creators in Second Life go above and beyond the norm. That is in NO way disrespecting a single one of them, No no no. I love my SL hair stylers! What they do is not easy, at least not to me lol. Just like with clothing though, you get styles that are often similar, gorgeous...but still similar to others. Occasionally though, there's that one...and you all know what I am talking about. That one that stands out. I love .Shi for that! It seems that recently more hair styles have been available from .Shi and I definitely will not complain about that! I hope we get to see a lot more! They're new, fresh, unique, cutting edge.
I love that you can use them, I can use them, he and she can use them! They work for every genre I can imagine and that kind of flexibility is  pretty awesome.
If you click on the .Shi link above, there are some pretty interesting factoids about the owner of the shop. I love getting to know the people in my SL like that. It's inspiring to read about a person who started out in SL and went on to bring creations into RL. I know of several.
Also a lil bit intimidating because her creations in RL and SL are ah-may-zin! So I will have to have my creative hat on to show you allll the things they way they need to be shown! I'm up for a bit of a challenge!
I was able to combine my badass hair style with a tattoo I fell in love with! I missed it last month during the Mens Only Monthly event. It's now out at the main store so check out 7 Prodigy for the rest of the goods!
Of course, I featured a closie of my nails too. I am pretty much always wearing Dark Passions on my nails. The only time I don't credit my nails in my blog posts is when you cant see them but in any case, just know I have Dark Passions on them anyway lol.
Okay luvs, I shall see you again really soon! I hope you've enjoyed the weekend, may all of our Mondays be short and sweet <3

Body
Skin: [Pink Fuel] <Porcelain> - Vera - LELUTKA Head Applier @ Collabor 88
Hair: .Shi Hair : Introvert [Unisex.Highlights] @ Kustom 9
Ears:  [CX] Industrial Ears
Tattoo: -7P- CyberPunk Tattoo Appliers
Manicure: DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Camouflage Mirage @ Method Village



Outfit
Top: Bauhaus Movement - Bass Alert
Pants: ::drbc:: laced skinny jean - noir
Shoes: {Livalle} Chyna -Lace up Platform Boot- Black Pack @ Tres Chic

Pose
Del May - Bridged Box (female pose used only & modified with animare)



No comments:

Post a Comment